A Jordanian MP's cigarette burns one of the seats under the parliament

Jordan-ALSHARQIYA March  28 : Al-Ghad newspaper published pictures on Twitter, in which it indicated that the cigarette of a Jordanian MP caused burns in one of the seats under the dome of Parliament.
And the pictures showed the hand of the deputy smoking and holding a cigarette while he was on the seats in Parliament.
The pictures also showed traces of burns left by the cigarette inside the table, while one of the pictures showed that the deputy had extinguished his cigarette in a small bottle of water.


Google has added maps to make it easier to find vaccination centers

Real Madrid announced, in an official statement today, Monday,

The Houston Police Department reported that a 9-month-old